Rondewash specialises in a wash, dry and fold laundry service and strives for same-day turn-around for your washing.
We charge per kg, with a 4kg minimum. Our Rondewash™ process outlines our service and quality commitment to you.
- Loads are weighed, separated and sorted into baskets so no washing items are lost
- Loads are tracked throughout the laundry process. This way we know exactly how you want your laundry done
- Loads are washed separately. For hygiene purposes, we NEVER mix customer’s clothing orders
- The laundry wash cycle is tailored to the size and type of wash required. This helps us save on scarce resources
- Rondewash only uses premium, eco-friendly detergents and fabric softeners. Only the best for our customers
- Dryers are set to the temperature and time requirements of the clean wash load. Our experienced laundry staff know how best to care for your clothing
- Clean, washed clothes are immediately moved to the dryer to prevent wrinkling
- Each item is folded with the utmost care, and to your folding and sorting preference
- Your washing order is returned to you in a fresh bag, ready for collection
What is a Laundry Service?
Laundry services were introduced in the mid 20th century because it was too cumbersome and expensive for individuals and households to own and operate washing machines.
Today, a laundromat is professional cleaning facility, equipped with industrial washing machines and dryers, that is dedicated to washing people’s laundry and household items. There are many different types of laundry services from laundromats to laundry rooms to self-service laundries. Each has the objective of taking the burden of clothing washing off the customer’s hands.
Did you know? The children’s television show Sesame Street produced a song about laundry called “At the Laundromat“.